Friday 8 March 2013

This was highly requested by a friend. I wrote it long ago when her really good friend got transferred to a different city. It is through her eyes and how she must have felt. It has sprinkles of how I felt too because he was my friend as well. Here's an ode to my friend who truly is THE KING OF LIFE.

KING OF LIFE

Just as the stars shine bright at night
And depart as rises the sun
You came into my life and then
Left to touch another one.

My time with you, though was short
Was the best of what I have known
You came and cared, taught me to love
Taught me how to let go.

You showed me the true spirit of life
Which was far beyond just me
You showed me the magic that care had
Your benevolence enraptured me.

I thought a lot that how can one
Always do whatever he wants
When all of us us are just mere slaves
Of others words and taunts.

Though you are here with me no more
You led me to a fresh start
Though you are no more here with me
You continue to rule my heart.

Antara

5 comments:

  1. The first paragraph is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D and the whole poem is amazing ! Love u babe :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a load guys!!!! :) and love you too babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that is for pundrik right?
    Awesome :D

    ReplyDelete