Sunday 24 March 2013

An ode to the people who proved me wrong when I had started to think that I had made friends, and in the process, turned me into a stronger, more confident, and more independent individual. I thank them all, for each of this experiences have contributed significantly in my personality development, and in preparing me to face the big bad world that consists of more number of people like them.


UNMASKED



You thought it would be way too long
Before I saw your face
You took steps that were small, slow
You kept a steady pace.


You thought that by the time I found out
You would be gone for good
I forgave each thing you did
Each time that I could.

Do I feel betrayed? Not the least!
Do I feel shattered? No!
All I feel is anger that
Tends to turn my mind so slow.

I heard my heart, so I thought you cared
I thought you'd want to help,
But thanks for letting me learn to trust
Not anyone but myself!

So cheers to you! For a great game you played
And though you won these little tasks,
The final victory will sure be mine
For before me you stand, UNMASKED!!!!!

Antara


No comments:

Post a Comment