Thursday 14 March 2013

AWARD

My first award on blogger. I'm thrilled!!!!!


It is said that Liebster blog award is started in Germany and is used to highlight budding blogs or rather another way to acknowledge that they have done a good job. This is awarded to upcoming bloggers by fellow bloggers. It’s for blogs with 200 or less followers and so is a way to spread a word about budding blogs and get them more readers.
Now its my time and here you go :

Rules: 
When you receive the award you must post 11 random facts about yourself.
Then you should answer 11 questions that the nominator has set for you.
Now it’s your turn to pass the award to 11 other deserving bloggers, linking them in your post and   ask them 11 questions.     
You are not allowed to nominate back the blog(s) who nominated you.
Visit their page and inform them about their nomination too.

11 Things about me

1. I am a fashion junkie. It was, is and always will be my first love.
2.I am very scared of embarrassment.
3. Tomatoes make me want to puke.
4. I am more scared of animals than insects. Dogs just scare the hell out of me.
5. I can't stay quiet for more than five minutes.
6. Shopping is therapeutic to me. Buying makeup and clothes can brighten up my mood even during the worst of my days.
7. I like Mc Donalds way more than KFC.
8. I love the rains!!!!!
9. I prefer reading to watching movies because I am able to imagine the characters in a way that I like.
10. I am a pure non vegetarian and am ready to eat anything but beef (and maybe dogs and cats and a few other things :p)
11.I love to travel and explore various places. I love to experiment with fashion too but am not that open minded when it comes to trying out new food joints.

Questions

1. What is your favorite color and why?
My favourite colour is red because I think it just screams confidence and can get anyone noticed. 

 2. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
My Dad is diligent and analytical and an amazing orator. My mom is carefree and extremely artistic. They have been the biggest influence in life. My dream come true would be becoming even half as amazing as they are.

3. Your biggest regret.
I have regretted doing a few things now and then but I never regretted doing  anything major.

4. If you had 1 million dollars in your bank for a day, what would you splurge on?
I would travel to as many places as half a million dollars would allow. With the rest of it I'll shop to my heart's content.

5.Describe your dream date
My dream date would be at a beach, preferably at sunset. A little dancing, and lots of heart to heart talking, that would just make my day.

6. One person with whom you wish you would have spent more time and why?
I have always gotten enough time with the people I valued in my life. 

7. If you have just a week to live, what would you do?
Go to all the places I have always wanted to go, go to a hospital and fulfill all the requirements of organ donation, and finally I would donate all my clothes and money to an orphanage or old age home on my last day.

8. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
Once during an event the whole programme came to a pause after my performance. People actually left their seats and came up to me to congratulate me on my singing. I can never forget that day and though I wasn't awarded anything, all those compliments just made my day.

9. One achievement you are proud of?
I once got 98/100 in maths. I am extremely proud of myself for having scored these marks as I had actually worked really really hard.

10. If you could go back in time, which historical event would you change?
I would stop the wooden horse from entering into Troy.

11.  One person you are never gonna forget?
I am never ever ever going to forget my friend Nupur. Meeting her just transformed my life and I can thank her enough for always being there, hearing me out every single time. And I definitely wish I had more time with her..... Love you Nupur.

And I'm extremely sorry but I don't know any other bloggers who haven't been given an award already so I don't know who else to pass it on to.

Sorry once more... And thanks a tonne for giving me this award.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much :) :D I live to be remembered and compliments like this make my day! :D Love you too

    ReplyDelete